Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
what's up Havok? You look like me now comming over her to get an answer... I couln't get one on MW!:mad:

·
Registered
191 Posts
hey I don't blame you there, I find that most people in the tech room do not speak from experience!
BTW I was the one that started the funniest thread... I still think that yours takes the cake!:)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Bennet Racing, DSS, Steeda, Alternative Auto, PHP, Anderson Ford Motorsport just to name a few..

·
Registered
951 Posts
If you're looking at staying with the 2V as I am, I'm looking at Houston Performance's built block. Has new block, forged rods, pistons, Cobra crank. These guys have a good rep and that cobra crank deal is nice. Cost about $3K for that setup.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
DG98GT said:
Check out www.FOMPKmotorsports.com also.

Later,
Derrick
He is doing mine! I got refs from everyone I could think of and not one bad comment about Keith. Keith has spent hours explaining stuff to me. A few of the big names still havent called me back, but hey its only been since late March!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Like Steve said, Keith (Tangg96) @ FOMPK is a top notch guy. Although he didn't build an engine for me, he did an excellent job on my Vortech install. Keith goes above and beyond for his customers, I couldn't be happier.

Good luck,
Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts