Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm almost done doing my 4v swap but I ran into issues with my vacuum lines. I was wondering if anyone could e-mail me close-up pictures of their engine bay so I could try and figure this out. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Or post it on this thread.

Thank you,

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
RE:

jslagel said:
There aren't too many vacuum lines on the 4V engine.

Which lines are giving you trouble?
Basicly the one from the fpr, throttle body and the device next to the egr *not sure what it's called*. There is also a wire/hose coming from the firewall on the passenger side that I'm not sure where it connects.

Oh, almost forgot that I don't have the original vaccum lines for a 97 cobra. I do have the lines from a 98 Mark VIII so I'll have make my own.

Thank you!

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'll let someone else get you some pics since it would be a bit of an inconvenience. That being said however, if no one gets this for you, just PM me and I'll get this over the weekend (this is a 96-98 4V, right?)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE:

Chris Doss said:
I'll let someone else get you some pics since it would be a bit of an inconvenience. That being said however, if no one gets this for you, just PM me and I'll get this over the weekend (this is a 96-98 4V, right?)
Thank you Chris, and yes it's a 96-98 4v.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT

·
Registered
960 Posts
This is all I could find. I hope this helps. Just feel free to let me know if ou needed something else. I don't hagve my camera with me and had to look through some old stuff from an engine swap a while back.

I labled a couple things on the pic to help.

CHris

http://www.micro-sonics.com/winring1.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chris Doss said:
This is all I could find. I hope this helps. Just feel free to let me know if ou needed something else. I don't hagve my camera with me and had to look through some old stuff from an engine swap a while back.

I labled a couple things on the pic to help.

CHris

http://www.micro-sonics.com/winring1.jpg
Thank you Chris!!

That pic helps alot, I'm going to have to fab something up for that connector through. If you happen to run across anymore pls post them.

Thank you :salute:

·
Registered
349 Posts
this is all i have sorry,

mabey i can take some more tomorrow if you need them!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks alot!! Every bit helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts