Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
now that i have the canton tank in i really need a cap who can give me some website on a nice cap for the tank to match i spent hours looking couldnt really find the one i want, the black cap really has to go lol

·
Registered
12,251 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
It matches the power steering perfect. Are you going to get 1 for that also?

·
Registered
12,251 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats a cool looking cap but it says for 2005-09 shouldnt they fit ours though???? i like the style alot just wish it didnt have the little red writing in their, thank you 2k2gt i try my best to keep it clean as u can c lol, i really want to change the black filter sheild to the steeda aluminum one but they want like 80 bucks for it so if anyone has one that ones to trade for a black one let me know,

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Can you not find a small sheet of aluminum at like Home Depot or Tractor supply? You could just cut it to fit OVER your black one, then secure it with double sided 3M tape. Slap a Steed sticker on it and you're good to go. ;)

·
Registered
12,251 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Man if you polished up that alternator or painted it i think that would make a big difference!

·
Registered
403 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
If you're looking for a cap for your overflow, why did you title the thread "pics"?

It's like going into a bar looking for a beer and saying "shirt!"

·
Super Moderator
27,655 Posts
Then it's a good thing you didn't title it "Punctuation!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts