Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Install looks good, similar to what I did on mine a few years ago. I used an SN95 overflow bottle instead though...

You better get to scrubbin underhood though if you are gonna show pics! :)

Adam

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adam Dugger said:

You better get to scrubbin underhood though if you are gonna show pics! :)

Yeah, i've been lazy. I kinda keep telling myself that when i install a Cobra intake, i will install some nice valve covers as well and clean the hell out of everything. But my CObra Intake has been sitting since Xmas time...so it's oficially....i am a lazy ass

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
hehe... you arent the only one... Im officially a member of that club lately as well!!

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Hmmm, well at least you didn't use the bandwagon Mark VII fan, sheeesh. I must commend your craftiness and ingenuity, but aside from that--that fan is really ugly!! That is one thing I love about my Black Magic, the fan looks really really clean and works really really well. I just wired it up and forget about it. That's the great part. And it cools my car in stop and go traffic perfectly. I don't give a damn what people on this board will tell you, the fan is perfectly adequate for n/a cars, especially stock motored cars like yours. I picked my black magic up for $40 used in the classifieds and haven't looked back since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.