Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went w/ the PI cams (01's) in my 98 GT the car does feel more responsive and it seems to rev faster at higher rpms. It does fell a little quicker thoughout the powerbandas well. I really couldn't get into it on the way home cause I forgot to bring my renewl stickers for my plates, so I didn't want to take any chances.

I however didn't feel a big noticable gain in the SOTP meter like others are saying:( But I did notice a slight change in the exhaust note as well (even my wife noticed it!).

I plan on taking it out today and getting into it alittle since i couldn't lastnight!

I did a before and after dyno run, but they where pulling the dyno out of the shop earlier yesterday to take it to an F-body shootout in northren Ohio:mad: So I have to go back next week for my Post PI runs.

Here's my Pre PI Cam #'s...... 212.2rwhp and 279.0rwtq

I'd post the graph but I don't know how to post pics:(

If someone would be willing to send me there e-mail i'll sent it to you and maybe you could post it for me!

Post PI Cam swap dyno #'s comming soon!

·
Registered
259 Posts
My prediction

I predict about 220rwhp/285'ish rwtq, some have gotton as much as 15hp but I will be conservative and say you will get at least 8-10hp, roughly the same in torq.

but at least you will be right in there with a stock 99+ Auto give or take a few ponies

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd really like to see it pull off 220rwhp I guess i'll find out next week!

I'll post my dyno #'s as soon as I get them.

Off topic but how do you like your Diablo chip? I'm considering one and was just curious.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts