Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some info. I will post updates to this as they happen. We are trying to gather as many Mustangs as possible for a photo shoot. We are hoping to have calenders printed, and any participants will be able to buy a calender with there car featured in it.
We have roughly 25 cars involved as of today. Some of the details are still being worked out locally, but here is the info I have so far:

Preliminary info:
What:Mustang Photo Shoot

Date:April 6 2003 - rain date April 13

Time:12:00 Noon (subject to change)

Place:Linden Ave. & the river in NE Philly (subject to change)

Who:Any Mustang owner who would like to have their car's picture taken

Why:I dont know, dont ask stupid questions...lol

Nothing's carved in stone yet.

Here is a link to all the available info for now:

Mustang Photo Shoot Info

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Group photos will be taken at the location mentioned above. Single car pictures will be optional at the location. Anyone who wants to buy a calender will be able to choose which pictures they want in the calender. Also, for anyone who wants to add there own pictures to the calender, there will be size and quality requirements of the digital pictures.

Alot of Mustangs are expected to be there, ranging in years from a 71 Mach 1, all the way up to a 01 GT.

Directions are posted on the linked page listed above.

Check back for more updates!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
***UPDATE***

The photo shoot is soon! You only need to be present if you want your Stang in the group photos. The different groups and the amount of them will depend on how many and what type of Stangs show up.

You will also be able to submit your photos to the photo shoot, just in case you want a different background then the area we are using for the shoot.

Any questions, shoot me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
***Update***

Because of the weather and amount of cars that want to be photoed. We have decided to have at least 3 photo shoots all together. One more will be this Sunday April 13, and another will be in May, the date is unclear as of now. We had roughly a dozen cars show up this passed Sunday. Some of the pics can be viewed here:
http://www.godragracing.com/pics/mustang_calander/

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts