Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
People with windsor Jr's. times/dyno #'s

What are your combos? Also what are you running at the track/dyno. I got mine together over winter, and would like to run it soon, just don't have the time. I was wondering what I would be around.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
DART does NOT make a head for the SBF . I think you are refering to World Products Windsor Jrs., which is in no way affiliated with DART. They used to share a building about 6 years ago, but that was about it. Maybe you should re-phrase your question, and you might get more responses, because people might not know which heads you are talking about.

I have World Products Windsor Jrs. on my set-up. My 1/4 mile times are in my sig. I know it's not very fast, but, keep in mind that this was on regular street tires and my car has very stiff 'road race type' suspension on it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
My friend had an 85 GT with Windsor Jrs, B cam, 1.6s, Performer RPM and 650 dp. He had a roadrace type suspension too, C springs and the car ran 13.2 in the 1/4 with ET streets don't remember the MPH. That was with 3.73s and a 5 speed car. The heads were unported and that car ran strong.

·
Registered
422 Posts
combo is in sig. that is at full weight of 3400. car is stripped down now with a cage in it, will see how much it picks up from a diet... hopefully around mid 12's on a mild combo.. those heads are good for budget, if i had the money i would buy AFR'S. but i didn't so i went with these and i am happy for the time being

·
Registered
42 Posts
windsor jrs.

I have 342 ci stroker with windsor jrs. heads, victor 5.0 intake, tfs stage 2 cam, longtube headers, 24# injectors, 75mm pro-m maf, soon to be 36# inj. and 80mm pro-m maf. my heads been fully ported and polish. best time to date [email protected] 112 with 1.53 60' and that was with a ported gt-40 intake running out fuel on the top end. these heads really come alive with a lot of head work.

·
Registered
60 Posts
See sig. Cleaned up heads, dual springs, seals. 1.6 Scorpions, 1 piece Comp PR's, FMS lifters, chain, balancer. Cleaned up lower.
Add the other typical mods. 75mm MAF, 65 TB, 24's, 190 FP, AFPR.
FMS shorties, X w/ cats and Borlas.

Mean-ass idle at 800. No shakin', spitin' or missin'. Runs like a raped-ape. No dyno numbers yet. Did I mention I love the cam?:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts