Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys with the mac prohamber srape with it alot....also have u been bothered by the cops, and finally what can i omnservatively gain from the prochamber.....i have a 98gt

·
Registered
277 Posts
I noticed a definite SOTP gain in the 3-5k range, no scraping, no cops bothering me either. Even if they do, the chamber looks like a cat anyway ;)

Lon

·
Registered
150 Posts
No scraping even with the car lowered a bit. You might have not gotten the pipes aligned right and need to get the chamber closer to your floor pan my modifying the sheetmetal plate that holds the o2 sensor connectors.

No cop problems but it is loud and I try to loaf when the pigs are around.

Gains? Probably 2-3rwhp better than the H pipe I had so add that to the number in the sig. I have yet to dyno with the new pipe as it just doesn't seem worth it. You will definitely feel better power off idle -2k rpm and then a rush to redline. I am spinning the bejesus out of my tires even with 3.27's. I recently had a blowout on the rear goodyear and have switched to BFG G-force kdw's on the rear in 275/40/17 and I today is the first time I will have driven it on the street.

Good Luck.

·
US Air Force Active Duty
1,941 Posts
I have FMS 'C' springs and 255/40 Nittos so my car sits pretty low (too low, actually). No scraping probs.

Just like Aggie said, try re-adjusting the pipe towards the floor if you're having scraping problems.

-Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts