Got a Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger for sale. Good running charger, but my build is going in a different direction so I don't need it anymore. This is a reverse rotation charger, and it's the older version that's actually a Paxton before Vortech bought Paxton and made the 2000 the same as their Ti. This supercharger flows 1700cfm (the Vortech Ti is 1400cfm), it is massive and good for well over 1000hp. The brackets are for 96-04 mustangs, but it is missing the one small bracket for the idler pulley that goes by the alternator and possibly some other hardware that got lost when I moved a few months ago. Comes with everything you see pictured....oil lines, 2.875 pulley, and brackets/hardware shown. $1500 obo. Prefer local pickup in Dover PA, willing to drive some to meet up but I'll also ship to USA lower 48 if buyer pays shipping. Message me your zip for a quote.

I realize I don't have any feedback here but I have a long history with Ebay also under 87dtna with 841 feedback 100% and Heatware which is a feedback site mostly used for PC parts forums but I added my name under aliases to prove it's me. Trader Reviews for 87dtna | HeatWare.com