Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
fox body , headunit

im probably never going to use it. Guy told me it has 5.000 miles on new bearings then he bent a valve. Absolutely no play in shaft or anything. Totally tight. Trade for m112 5.0 kit. Pics going on tomorrow. Text 848-210-7714

$1000 OBO

·
Registered
116 Posts
Man I had all the stuff you were looking to trade !!! I gues ya snooze ya lose,
Hey machone169 I have a custom set of brackets that need some finishing also a cog set up and 10 rib idler and crank for both 87-93 and crank pully for 94-95 .it mounts on pass side if you are interested . Looking to trade if you got no cash.
When I say custom the main bracket is from an x trim kit and the rest is 1/2 aluminum the design is like the double brace set up with the transmission support plate would need some grade 8 bolts and some dowel or tube type of spacers like thick wall 9/16-1/2 diam chrome moly tubing cut to proper length. to finish . Would make for a very sturdy/rigid set up.
I'm looking for used m112 , just bought a kit and I think the blower got damaged in shipping. Sent out to have checked but I'm itching to bolt something together. That any type of m112 accessories excluding pullies.meth kit idk let me know what ya got maybe ill even finish up the rig for the right deal.

·
Registered
116 Posts
You can make a cash offer too but if your like me an have a lot of stang stuff hanging around its worth tryn to swap it.
Also looking for entry level street heads ,have some cash my way .no pedastool mount style.
Blower. Cam "roller" solid or Hyd. Solid roller lifters.
Idk if you got stuff P.m me a list.
Sorry for robbing the thread

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.