Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting Out Turbo Project (MMR TKO 900, Quarter Stick, more...)

I am selling a ton of parts from a turbo build including turbo, wastegate, intercooler, two Victor Jr. EFI intakes, fuel components, vacuum pump, 4” exhaust, TKO 900, and MUCH MORE. Some of the brands include Borg Warner, Greddy, Spearco, MMR, etc. ... good stuff! Click on my username and you can see my other postings.

I respect your time, so please respect mine. I will consider all reasonable offers. Prices exclude shipping; I will split the PayPal fees. I've included the prices new so that you can see how much you're saving.

The best way to reach me is through PM.

Sold MMR TKO 900 Trans + Custom Aluminum Driveshaft + Bellhousing + Shifters
I bought this from a friend who was building a turbo car but ran out of money before it got done. It was mounted in the car and driven at most 200 miles in naturally aspirated form. I’ve had it for several years and am going a different direction. It includes the trans, Lakewood bellhousing, Tremec shifter.

New = $3,500
Price = $2,650

Hurst Quarter Stick + Holcomb Mounting Plate
Includes the shifter, black ball with button (i.e. line lock, nitrous, etc.), and Holcomb Motorsports mounting plate. The lift lever on the shifter was bent towards the passenger side to make shifting easier and so that it would not hit the radio.

New = $375
Price = $150

1 - 3 of 3 Posts