Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting Out Turbo Project (Victor Jr. EFI, Vacuum Pump, more...)

I am selling a ton of parts from a turbo build including turbo, wastegate, intercooler, two Victor Jr. EFI intakes, fuel pump/filter, vacuum pump, 4” exhaust, etc. ... good stuff! Click on my username to see my other postings.

I will consider all reasonable offers. Price exclude the ride.

The best way to reach me is through PM. Include a number where you can be texted.

[NEW] 8.2 Victor Jr. EFI – ported, comes with large fuel rails - $500
The intake was bolted onto the motor when it was shipped from Proline, but has not been started, nor had any fuel run through it. No elbow included. You can pick one up for as little as $100.

[NEW] 8.2 Dual Injector Victor Jr. EFI – ported, fuel rails - $500
The intake was put together and ported by Panhandle Performance. Comes with four (4) oversized fuel rails. No elbow is included.

[NEW] Moroso Vacuum Pump, 2 Pulleys, Lines, and Tank - $400
Includes all fittings, large braided lines. Comes with two different pulleys, a GZ Motorsports serpentine pulley and Moroso V-Belt pulley. The tank is the only part that has been lightly used; it includes a breather filter as well. May be willing to separate the GZ Motorsports pulley.

[NEW] Pro Comp Polished Aluminum Billet Electric Water Pump - $100
[/B]This has been mounted on the front of my motor, but not turned on.

[NEW] GT-40 Phenolic Spacers - 1/2 & 1/4 - $35/ea
You choose which size you want.

[NEW] Meziere Electric Waterpump Adapters (part #: WP83S) - $30
These are used when mounting an electric waterpump either on the motor, or externally when running lines to the timing cover.

·
Registered
139 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
367 Posts
Price on just the 6061 elbow?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts