Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting out my '87 GT because the frame's damaged and it's not worth fixing. If you need any parts let me know and I'll give you a price on them.

The car has an American Thunder catback, off road H-pipe, and an 8.8 rear with 4.10s.

Either send me a PM or email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks

·
Registered
818 Posts
what condition is the front air dam, cowl grille, interior dome light and map light?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car was hit on the passenger side where the door meets the front quarter panel.

I have a passenger and driver power door that are in good shape that I bought to replace the damaged manual ones. They're black and the driver one was keyed. I didn't care about that when I bought them because I was going to get the car painted.

The rest of the car is primered.

The car is an AOD that was rebuilt about 2000 miles ago.

There's no rust in the hatch that I'm aware of. The window is tinted, but the rear defroster doesn't work. $50 picked up.

Cowl grille has a crack in it. It's hardly noticeable. $15 shipped.

The front air dam is ok. It's an aftermarket piece and doesn't fit quite right where it meets the fenders and hood. If you're a body guy I'm pretty sure you can make it look good.

The dome light works perfectly fine. The map light isn't the best. It's pitted and sometimes you have to swing it down a few times to get it to go on. Like most map lights, the housing is discolored and it has a greenish tint to it. It looks out of place in my gray interior. You can have them both for $15 shipped.

I forgot to mention that the car also has 17x9 cobras and a Mach 1 1.5" fiberglass that has a few imperfections, but nothing major.

Wheels and tires can go for $500 plus whatever it costs to ship them.
The hood can go for $200 plus shipping.

The h-pipe can go for $80 shipped.

The catback can go for $100 plus shipping.

Please email me or send me a PM if you're still interested in anything. I'll get back to you faster that way.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
how much for the fog light bar/brackets?

·
Registered
213 Posts
how much for the doors?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rear Bumper Cover

There's no damage to the bumper cover. You can have it for $50 plus whatever it costs to ship. I'm in Pennsylvania. ZIP is 18644.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I need the driverside GT tail light, but if both are in great condition ill take both, price and condition please :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts