Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
comes with cams, springs,lifters, and rockers.They are complete 125k I will get back to this with pictures and more details soon. I'm a little busy with Christmas

I also have the tensioners guides and covers

I have not sold on here yet, but you can find me on EBAY cgostola. with excellent feedback

200 plus shipping obo

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
2000 mustang pair of pi head description.

I am not extremely familiar with heads so I just did a minimal inspection.It does not look like the valves have never hit the pistons. Cam lobes appear to be in good shape. #6 plug has over sized thread and I have the reducer. I did not see any cracks I will have to clean them better for closer inspection Please let me know if you have any other questions. If anyone wants measurements like cam lobes etc. Please let me know.

A mechanic got in here just before me, so you will notice driver side head mating surface has been cleaned

When I bought the car it was running but knocking from the block,and the previous owner was lying about it. The oil was brand new with no water in it . I had it towed home. Soon after, I found a hair line crack in the block ,so I just put a new engine in. I don't have much more info than that. The car may have been overheated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts