Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have a white notchback looking for ideas on some paint schemes i can do. The car is white and i would like to add designs or something.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You know your the only one that can answer that question. On the bright side the car is white which makes it wide open. You can either just slap some graphic or design over top of the white paint.

I'm playing with paint on my donor car. I'm looking at i nice patriotic red, white and blue. THe front hoot and fendors will be primarily red, the foors and the area above the doors white and the back end blue. The red will look like flames flowing into the white and the blue will have stars.

Before i stripped the paint off i had blown up templates on the computer and painted with paint brushes graphics on the trunk and hood.

You could also just go retro and paint a pair on LeMans strips down the length of the car.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Give it a little FLAME job, but don't go crazy. Jus a lil thing off the front wheels, it'd be nice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
car pics...

If you've got some car pics, send them to me and I'll photochop them up with some ideas, if you want. Let me know what you are thinking of and I can give you a good idea what it'll look like.

Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts