Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a like new pa super comp c4 transmission with a bell for 4.6 mod motor or 5.4 plus it comes with a fly new fly wheel pro shot 3500 stall hurst billett shifter with linkage trans cooler and lines Basically the full package i paid 4200 dollars for the swap and now wanna put my car back to a 6 speed trans holds 1000 horse plus and is barley used. had billett servo cover and it is very clean.

$1400 THIS IS A STEAL. <<<<<<<<< give me a call i can ship through u ship .com for pretty cheap. i have an account with them

724 814 7788 please call i am very busy and have had confusion on here before through pm's thanks

·
Registered
797 Posts
Sold to me!
Thanks

·
Registered
797 Posts
Still waiting on tracking number?
Hasnt showed up yet?

·
Registered
797 Posts
he has very bad feedback! id try to get your money back if you cant get ahold of him.. paypal credit card?
Ya Im pretty sure I got burned on this deal for sure....
Trying to find a member on here that lives close to him...
Paypal cant get my money back since its out of his account. :curses:

·
Registered
24 Posts
i was going to buy this setup from this seller this is the reason i did not buy it from him...was weird about me coming to pick it up and wanted to a send money order sorry to hear about you getting screwed man ! i live in ny not far from pa to all he wanted to do was ship it which i wasn't going to do

·
Registered
360 Posts
Whats his address in pittsburgh. Thats where i live

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
getting a trans shipped to arkansas wasnt pleasant when u get it this week make sure u pull all this crap off my account ive delt with a million people on craigs who have picked there stuff and paid for it. the kid from new york wanted to come on days that i worked. aparantly ppl on here expect #### the next day they pay for it

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
getting a trans shipped to arkansas wasnt pleasant when u get it this week make sure u pull all this crap off my account ive delt with a million people on craigs who have picked there stuff and paid for it. the kid from new york wanted to come on days that i worked. aparantly ppl on here expect #### the next day they pay for it
Your negative feedback score speaks for itself, those arent mis-understandings, thats you being a friggen douchebag.

·
Registered
24 Posts

yeah every time i asked you when i could pick it up you came up with an excuse why you wouldn't be there cars shows in cali then one in fl the same weekend? i offered to come down multiple times durning the week to but you would say fine then the day i was suppose to come get it you would come up with an excuse... seems real fishy to me ...and you wanted to to wire you money threw a walmart account ? you wouldn't do paypal you said you could use your "buddys" yeah nice scam ya got going on .......... you wonder why people leave you neg feedback ?

·
Registered
797 Posts
When the trans shows up with all parts there, I will pull my comments off....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts