Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took a 93 coupe to the track friday. I was wondering what you guys thought of the times?

It is a 93 coupe FULL weight and some! Everything is on and in this car NOTHING is removed.

P1SC 2core I/C stock ATI crank pulley size 3.4 blower pulley(not sure the boost at the track but made 14lbs on the dyno)
331 I can never rember the cam it's a 2030 or 2031 which ever is bigger! Edelbrock RPM heads (box stock) Saleen vortech intake, 75mm TB and spacer, PRO-M univer 42lb injectors, Lentech strip terminator, with lentch 3000stall, 3.73's.

The car ran a [email protected] in the 1/8th it coverts to a [email protected]! It's 60' was only a 1.61

What do you guys think

·
Registered
279 Posts
wow

I think that is pretty impressive, After i hook my 93 up with some go fast goodies i may have to look into the p1sc Im torn between that and a Novie 2000.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Those are some pretty good times. I would love to get a 1.61 60ft. I got the below times today but I need help with the 60ft.

David

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was impressed with the 60 because the car has both sway bars installed and has lowering springs all around and SSM lift bars and SSM uppers. I was suprised it hooked with lowering springs. But with the tight convertor I'm sure it isn't hitting the tires to hard.

I wanted to go with a NOVI2000 on this car but the went with the P1SC the only real issue is the tensioner set up SUCKS and according to ATI the SC and IC are maxed!!!??? Funny how the ads say it can go to 900HP!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I had my choice Iwould have choice the NOVI2000. The major problem is that we have out grown the combo just because of the weak link effect!

ATI said that the blower is about to it's limit and if we pulley the blower more or step to a D1 or D3 the IC is becoming a restriction! Just sort of irritated with the ad saying they can go to 900hp and they them to tell me it's done at what we have done!

The car only dyno'd 431rwhp and 512rwtq

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
PurgingPOny said:

The car only dyno'd 431rwhp and 512rwtq
Only 512rwtq? :eek: I would think thats where the good mphs are coming from in oppossed to the 431rwhp, although thats nothing to sneeze at either!

Dan
95 rio red cobra #2021

1 - 8 of 8 Posts