Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I had remembered which way this thing went when I tore it down for the weekend engine swap project.... That was first week of August... So, is the long "leg" the driver or passenger side? I'm thinking long to driver's since the main plug is on the passenger side... Anyone confirm?

Also, Where can I find a replacement for that broken plastic holder for the salt and pepper shakers? It is the thing that hooks under the placard on top of the upper plenum.

Thanks

PS - is the Tapatalk app not working with this site? I cannot get into the threads, but I can see notifications...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Just a guess since you have a non factory harness....

o2 harness plugs in on the passenger side, longest o2 plug wire would have to be for the driver side so it can reach.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect, thank you. My diagrams got messed up, I forgot I had this once.

Just a guess since you have a non factory harness....

o2 harness plugs in on the passenger side, longest o2 plug wire would have to be for the driver side so it can reach.
It's actually a factory harness out of a 88 Mk7. As for the lengths, I was guessing this, but the MAP sensor pigtail and when laying it out, it didn't lay right, but then again it has been laying haphazardly in the garage for a few months....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts