Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is some 17x9 (+30mm) and 17x10.5 (+27mm) bullitt rims 5x114.3 off my 04 mustang GT. They were originally purchased from american muscle. The rims were powder coated to match my oxford white paint and are pretty damn close, but over the years the paint has started to crack a little and the lips have some oxidization so they are not perfect. 1 wheel was replaced and is flat white instead of gloss white like the other 3. The rear 10.5 inch rims have a slight groove from hitting my tie rod location on my IRS. If you have a IRS you would have to shave down the knuckle slightly to avoid rubbing. It doesn't seem to affect the rims at all I had no vibrations from this. I would suggest a re-spray of the wheels but you could run them as is.

Located on Long Island 11530

Asking $200

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hmmm...any idea what shipping would be? I live in Atlanta. My son wants another set of rims for his white '94. He's 15, this is his first "project" car....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could look into shipping they are currently in boxes. Not to sure what it would be for all 4 boxes. I will get a quote tomorrow and pm you.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had 315s in the back and they cleared fine when on my 04 GT. I know a lot of people that run 10.5 rims on the rear of sn95s it may require flipping the quad shocks and/or a small rear spacer. You could also just run a smaller tire 315s were a little to wide for the rim a 295 or 305 would fit it better. I'll message you shipping info later tonight.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Cool. Once you have shipping info, let me know. I've actually got a racing teammate on LI, but he'd still run into the same thing, having to ship them to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts