Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...I give up. I have searched here and on the web but I can't find nadda. I want to get a nice stainless T bolt clamp for the oval throttle body. I was going to "not do power mods for now" but I changed my mind again. I am putting the JLT back on and want to do a BBR GT500 throttle body and saw the coupler PIC on Blow By Racing's site and now I **KNOW** the oval shaped T bolt clamps are out there.....I just need to know were to point my mouse here!
You can see it here:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Ummm.Its a round clamp that forms its self to the oval coupler.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Should be able to pick them up from any Heavy Truck shops. They use the them on Turbo Deisel engines . At least , thats were i got mine from .

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ummm.Its a round clamp that forms its self to the oval coupler.
I have a good few T bolt clamps left over from past projects that are round ranging from 3" to 6" and the one used on 4.5" pipe doesn't sit well. The curve on the bolt slide doesn't form to the intake tube. I have been told that they make oval T bolt clamps because of this? Oh well........I'll keep looking.
Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
IDK if they carry them but ive always got my tbolt clamps from NAPA

Those in the pics look like they are biting into the silicone pretty good. I bet you they are using a regular clamp flattened/ovaled out by just tightening it down. Just a guess

1 - 6 of 6 Posts