Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
justed ordered a pair of dynomax super turbo's from brothers performance warehouse for $19.99 each.

Bought them to replace my rusted out 3 chamber flowmasters that have been on my car since 94.

hope they sound ok

l8tr
Chris

·
Registered
384 Posts
What size are they? 2-1/4" or 2-1/2" ??

·
Registered
376 Posts
I was thinking of going with super turbos also will they flow better than my 2-chamber flowmasters? Then I will have to get rid of my new flows' if thats the case. Anyone know which flows better.

I just want to be a tad quieter lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have super turbos. They're slightly quieter than the 2chamber flows I had before. They still drone at 2000 rpm. I may eventually get the motorsport cat back. It's supposed to be close to but louder than stock. I doubt you'll see a noticable performance change with any mufflers.

Don

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
I don't know about you guys but when I had an offroad H and Superturbos they sounded like stock.. You couldn't hear anything until you floored it and then still they weren't very loud at all... Way too quiet for me!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the dynomax cat back with lontubes and O/R X-pipe, it is not loud at idle or regular driving, it does have the drone though. But once you get on it, it gets LOUD! It does not sound anywhere like when I had an O/R H-pipe though, the H-pipe was louder. I think with the X-pipe it sounds more like a Z06.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.