Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
First i am gonna order the guage pod(the one that holds the tach and 2 small gauges) and a N20 gauge. What other guage should i get besides the tach and the n20 gauge? I like the A/F gauge but isnt it basically useless? It looks cool as hell, though. Fuel pressure gauge is out cuz of the price. I will get an under hood eventually though.

I want white faced gauges. Is the Sport Comp White faced or Silver faced? What gauges do you think would look better? the sportcomp or the Phantoms? Also can the shift light be taken off and wired somewhere else or is it made on there solid?

Thanks guys,
Chris

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I would pick up the following gauges:

Water Temp
Oil Pressure
Voltmeter

I would highly recommend fuel pressure in the future. It good for trouble shooting.

A/F gauge is a waste.

Phantoms are white and Sport Comps are black only I think. I have the ProComps and like them a lot but they don't come in 2 1/16 size last I checked.

The shift light can be taken off a ounted where you want it. There is a plug on the tach and a plug coming from the shift light. You can get an extension if need be.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am getting a tweecer down the road and i know it has a volt meter and a few other built in gauges to its real time data logging.

Does anyone make the right sized steal lines to hook up the n20 pressure gauge? Thanks
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts