Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My notch is currently "faded white" and I am looking at a possible Competition Orange paint job. Anybody have any good pics of some Orange Fox bodies to help my decision?

·
Registered
991 Posts
I don't have any pics yet , but I just painted one of my fox verts Grabber Orange. Hopefully I'll have this thing reassembled and back on the road by sometime next Spring.

·
Registered
10,291 Posts
Got a couple pics of a buddy's SVO.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saturn, what color orange is that? I like it!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
There is actually a factory "copper" color for the Fox and the trim is a dark gray, not blk, it looks great. I've only seen it on 2 4cyl Foxes

·
Registered
10,291 Posts
69-70 "Grabber" Orange.

·
Registered
400 Posts
that is sharp he did a great job with it.i am doing something similar with mine as far as color it will be ford edge copper color and i have the svo sail panels as well but i am painting them body color .

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ThrashN...what color is that? It's sick!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Not quite orange but I think it looks nice. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How come you can post pics now? did you ever figure out why? haha Nice color too!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't know how to post pics yet but check out my 86 coupe the 4 eyed post in the bodyshop fourm
It's house of color tangerine candy with a platnium base coat.
Maybe some one can transfer the pic to this posting for me??

·
Registered
27 Posts
How come you can post pics now? did you ever figure out why? haha Nice color too!
Not sure. It's either the amount of posts I have or the amount of time I have been here.

I just tried to link in another thread and I was able to. So I came back here to post the pic. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts