Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
normally I'm skeptical about MAF's on "stock" cars however I've heard pretty good things about the WMS velocity tube coupled with the Pro-M 87mm.

any relatively stock NA 99+GT's running this setup?

Currently I have, underdrives, timing advance, Mac cold air (which i'd obviously get rid of), and then catted Mac H, and magnaflows.

could I expect to see any gains? like I said above, normally I'm very skeptical about aftermarkets MAF's on NA cars but I've heard quite a few positive things about this setup on NA cars

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have it and like it. However, just because I am curious, I ordered the DenseCharger last week. Will be trying this with the 87mm Pro-M. I am hearing so many positive things about the DenseCharger that I want to give it a try.
My air/fuel ratios were good with the WMS/Pro-M combo. Good results on the dyno for my mods as well. Check sig.

NOTE: Please don't believe the HP claims that WMS makes. NO cold-air kit will result in 25 hp gains. This is a great mod to help the car breath better, but by no means is it a big HP gaining mod.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohh so im not going to get 25HP?? screw that then ;)

hahah jk, i've been around the game long enough not to believe the HP claims some of these companies put forth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts