Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone has this "custom" intake for sale and i am thinking about maybe snagging it. Wanted to get some peoples $.02 =)

Details:
Upper/Lower set hot tanked prepped and ceramic coated. The upper throttle opening has been ported to 67mm and polished out. The runners on the upper have been honed out and port matched and polished for maximum air flow. The lower has also been honed out and ends have been port matched and blended and are smooth as glass. The pieces are flawless no dents dings cracks or imperfections. They used to be some sort of Ford OEM intake but cant really tell much about them, they look pretty sweet though now. Cool looking SVO Motorsport intake plate too lol. What im wondering basically, would i gain close to what i would if i just bought a good intake? Also, would this be worth getting if it was $150-$175?
Any info will be greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
35,621 Posts
Like you, it seems to me everyone would just be guessing about the flow capabilities. Unless you know who did the porting (reputable, knowledable porter?) or it's been flow tested and you've got the numbers, you're just going by the cosmetics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts