1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Not enough LSA. Should be around 115*

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Why that cam? Unless it's free and you don't need any other parts to run it. You'll need a minimum of 4.11 gears.. You'll blow a lot of charge out the tailpipe..

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
This would be way better. You don't need a ton of duration with a Turbo. Just turn up the boost.

I run this cam on a 331 with Twin T3's and according to duty cycle, I'm over 800fwhp at 17 psi.. That's 83% on 80 injectors..

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Agreed with the tight lsa, need more. I have this can for sale if your interested. I think it fits your needs.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When the longblock was built, this was their power adder cam that the company installed. I bought the car a couple years ago as an unfinished project and saved the 363 for a future project. His combo was going to be supercharged, but I honestly doubt the builder asked which power adder he was using.

·
Old timer
5,743 Posts
When the longblock was built, this was their power adder cam that the company installed. I bought the car a couple years ago as an unfinished project and saved the 363 for a future project. His combo was going to be supercharged, but I honestly doubt the builder asked which power adder he was using.
Power-adder stick? 🤮

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Street car.

When I got it, it was a barely running 363 with a v2 s trim with next to no miles on it. I played with the Holley hp enough to get it running decent and put 10 to 20 miles on it Just to say I did.

original plan when I got it was to run it na So I pulled the 363 and ordered a cam from Ed to run it na in my coupe. Then I got a deal on a novi 1500 (same a v2 ti trim) and decided to go that route until I just got smoking deal for a hellion kit with a 76mm and have now decided to go that route.

·
Old timer
5,743 Posts
Street car.

When I got it, it was a barely running 363 with a v2 s trim with next to no miles on it. I played with the Holley hp enough to get it running decent and put 10 to 20 miles on it Just to say I did.

original plan when I got it was to run it na So I pulled the 363 and ordered a cam from Ed to run it na in my coupe. Then I got a deal on a novi 1500 (same a v2 ti trim) and decided to go that route until I just got smoking deal for a hellion kit with a 76mm and have now decided to go that route.
I think it's time for you to just do a house cleaning and send me the power-adders you aren't using. 😉

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have become quite the parts hoarder. My New Years resolution is to go from 5 foxes to 2 and get rid of a lot of parts.

next year I will probably have 7 foxes!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts