Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, the computer challenged, what format is used to open the file ??
I downloaded the original file from Pro-M, set-up all the parameters, and saved the file.
When I went back to open the saved file, my laptop asks “How do you want to open this file”,
and gave the options of:
Internet Explorer
iTunes
Microsoft Office Picture Manager
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Visual Studio
Movie Maker, etc ….

What did I miss ??

·
Registered
Just a stock 302....
411 Posts
If you read the instructions it will tell you how to do it properly.

Also, before you ask...

The prom.exe executable was made using the latest generation supercomputing compilers available today. You will not find a better executable anywhere on the market. While other companies host their help section using html 5, the prom uses html 7... hundred and thirty three. Thats right, html 733

If your version of windows doesnt support html 733, then dont worry. Our software will automaticaly convert your old html 5 into 733 using our proprietary code advance which will add the proper amount of additonal ones and zeros to your binary tables allowing your pages to get to the 1,320 mllisecond load times faster.

Disclaimer: the statements above are ficticous at best and have not been approved by the FD chris chris,

Kidding of course, i just really, really like my pro-m system and wanted to bs a little.

That and I probably watched all the pro-m videos at lest 5 times each this week. I keep learning new **** everytime I watch them... its madness!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Why wouldn't you simply open the ProM software and open the calibration file from there? Once installed there should be a shortcut on your desktop or you can click on the Windows key and select it from the list of Programs.

·
Registered
158 Posts
What version of ProM are you using? If it's pre 09/2019 and you don't have the supplemental harness then your file wouldn't have the .insight extension. The easiest way to open your calibration file is to open the ProM softtware then in the upper left corner click on File then Open Calibration. This will open to the Calibration folder under the ProM_EFI directory. Typically your file will be located here. If you have it saved in another location, then you will need to go to that directory to open it.

Reactions: John Janek

·
Registered
488 Posts
And furthering what was said above, if you DO have the supplemental harness, then Chis should have sent you a whole bunch of instructions that you will need to follow. You will then have a cal file with .insight at the end that you can use to directly open the cal tool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.