Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyones projects are moving along good. My stuff is coming to together right now, and things are looking great for me. I should have it on the dyno this weekend. This is going to be the wildest Modular Race in History. All the heavy hitters are coming and we're even trying to make it better with another addition to KING OF THE HILL. We got some outstanding matchups, and grudges ready to roll. Pro Mod, 4vpa, 2vpa have all the heavy hitters. 4vna, and 2vna have some outstanding cars coming, its going to be a wicked battle.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
I can't wait! My car will be running but not ready :( Therefore, I will be helping out as one of the staff and hoping to meet all of you there!!!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just recently pre-registered for the Corral.net bracket class!!! :) This is my first shootout and first REAL racing event I will be participating in so I am nervous yet VERY excited!! I mainly want to meet everyone and just watch and learn!!

Hey Dave - I preregistered a few days ago and was just curious if you got my email/payment??? My name is Brad Anderson and I just want to make everything is a go and I will be getting what I need to participate!! Thanks Dave!! :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
I totally agree with Dave on this one. With all the smack talk going on, this is going to be the best mod shootout ever, and maybe one of the best drag racin events......period. There are some heavy hitters already signed up for this one, plus a great car show, heads up racing, brackets, and even a wedding on the starting line.

This is one that nobody wants to miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly wait and lookin forward to seeing everyone again.

Ben Dorn

·
Registered
570 Posts
Dave, please check your PM. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.