Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Except instead of using a relay I just used the black wire that goes up to the tumbler for the power source. That is what that wire did anyway from the factory. It energized the tumbler which energized the ring and key. I then re-routed the wires and put the whole package under the dash. Now I can just use a regular $1 key. Which is good because it is my 16 yr old daughters car and she will lose her keys.

Hope this info helps somebody. Pass it on....Pay it forward.

· Registered
2 Posts
Except instead of using a relay I just used the black wire that goes up to the tumbler for the power source. That is what that wire did anyway from the factory. It energized the tumbler which energized the ring and key. I then re-routed the wires and put the whole package under the dash. Now I can just use a regular $1 key. Which is good because it is my 16 yr old daughters car and she will lose her keys.

Hope this info helps somebody. Pass it on....Pay it forward.
How can I disabled PATs without key , rebuild junk car and ignition was broken so I replaced it but after that nothing , turns over and everything Js no start .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.