Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any have one of these on their car? I have a r331 with billet rods, eagle crank, 11r 190 twisted wedges and a Systemax intake. Looking to put a turbo or turbos on this street car. I’m looking to make the most power possible with 93 pump gas (hopefully in the 700whp range). Any thoughts, was thinking of the on3 twin kit and put s366’s if they fit

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I’ve never seen an on3 twin system installed on a Fox. I don’t like that you have to give up the front sway bar, so I’d never do it. I also like the simplicity of the single turbo.
When it come time to turbo my Fox I’ll be putting on a single.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Honestly I felt the same way about ditching my front sway bar but afterwards it handles about like my wife’s minivan in the corners lol. Straight line launch though is way better. And that’s what I wanted. Very street able honestly but I also don’t drive my car like I stole it either on the streets. I’d like to try the twin setup, I didn’t even know they had one. I have the single setup now and love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see a shop selling the on3 kit with a 7675 precision turbo. Would that be a better deal for my goals? I’d also upgrade to the 5” air to air cooler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts