Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have read a whole bunch of older posts saying the on3 turbo systems are not the best. There seems to be a lot of quality and fitment issues. I cant seem to find anything newer than 8 years old about the quality. Has everyone quit buying them or has the quality improved? I am the proud new owner of a 96 gt convertible. Needless to say it needs some more power. I am trying to decide if i should just by the on3 kit or if i should get the CG manifolds and do my own kit. I know i will need a tubular k member whichever way i go so i'm starting there. Any input would be appreciated. my goal is 400-425 rwhp. Thanks in advance!
John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have read a whole bunch of older posts saying the on3 turbo systems are not the best. There seems to be a lot of quality and fitment issues. I cant seem to find anything newer than 8 years old about the quality. Has everyone quit buying them or has the quality improved? I am the proud new owner of a 96 gt convertible. Needless to say it needs some more power. I am trying to decide if i should just by the on3 kit or if i should get the CG manifolds and do my own kit. I know i will need a tubular k member whichever way i go so i'm starting there. Any input would be appreciated. my goal is 400-425 rwhp. Thanks in advance!
John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey sorry just seen this. Ok I have 01 GT with a on3 kit. I have to say I have zero issues. I written a full write up for this. I mean what info r u looking for.
IG DEVIOUS_KUSTOMZ HIT ME UP

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
ON3 4V single kit with about 7k miles and 0 issues.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts