Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Let the fun time began

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahahaha. Suresh def has a stupid fast mustang lets hope that happens one day. I got my hand full of this mess. I bought the car a month ago. So i now i get to figure out what the previous owner has destroyed. Took the car to the track for the first time last Saturday. 3rd Gear Syncro is completely gone. so i get to turbo it and replace some trans parts. yay!

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Remove abs sensor after caliper like I didn't lol. Pain in the ass. Also need a ball joint removal tool. Bfg did not work on passenger side. Good thing im getting a new k member with a bump steer kit.

Attachments

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Hehe yeah things change for quest to go faster. Thanks foe the props

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:hammer: getting this thing moving again. What a pain the ass this car has been. ive had to take every bolt off with a breaker bar. and i mean all the way off. Finally though i get to put the kit on and mount the new k member. Only thing i need now is a maf and something to tune it with. On the fence with this issue

· Premium Member
819 Posts
Nice! Good luck with build!

· Registered
842 Posts
Oh and the v band clamps are not fun. We had to use an oil filter wrench to clamp them down, and wack them with a BFH to get the bolt to slide through enough to get the nut started. PITA.

I don't understand why they cut the bolt on the v band clamp so short, yet they leave a donkey dick length on the ones for the cold side piping.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.