Reactions: SS BRP

·
Old timer
6,567 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Automotive fuel system Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Fuel tank

This is in my 73 Ranchero GT, a mild Cleveland 4V.

·
Old timer
6,567 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
S S BRP, Its out in the garage, somewhere...
That was an intake that was made special for one of my other cars, back in the early 90s. We canted the throttle body mount down a bit, to help with getting my Vortech discharge tube to clear under my strut tower brace. As I recall, when that car was still using that intake, it made 478rwhp, using a stock short block, small Dart Jr heads, and a Vortech A-Trim. To date things a bit, I replaced it with a GT-40 intake that came off a 9-second Outlaw car (keeping in mind that was the early 90s).

A few years back I bought the car in your picture, and I used that intake for a bit, as I was making use of a bunch of spare parts I had sitting around.

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Automotive super charger part

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
S S BRP, Its out in the garage, somewhere...
That was an intake that was made special for one of my other cars, back in the early 90s. We canted the throttle body mount down a bit, to help with getting my Vortech discharge tube to clear under my strut tower brace. As I recall, when that car was still using that intake, it made 478rwhp, using a stock short block, small Dart Jr heads, and a Vortech A-Trim. To date things a bit, I replaced it with a GT-40 intake that came off a 9-second Outlaw car (keeping in mind that was the early 90s).

A few years back I bought the car in your picture, and I used that intake for a bit, as I was making use of a bunch of spare parts I had sitting around.

View attachment 1085776
Would you be interested in selling just the upper?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts