·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1-So, what's your classic?
2-How old are you?
3-What do you do for a living?
4-Where are you from?

1-1970 Mustang Mach1 restomod, 408C, 537HP, 4spd, 4.30's.
2-only 51
3-Lincoln Mercury Dealer, Parts Mgr, for 33 years.
4-Phila. Pa.

RAY:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Ray, even Joe agrees, you should take a picture without your fat*ss in front of the car. Does nothing but ruin a picture of a nice Mustang.

Why not post one of the ones with that sweet Denene laying her nice body across you car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My names Andy, I'm fifteen, go to school, an have a 66 Fairlane 500 with a 289 that I'm puttin a four speed into. I'll post some pictures of it as soon as it gets back from the paint shop and I get the new bumpers onto it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
My name is Brent- I am 27 years old

I work for Magnaflow....

I have a 67 Shelby GT500
Midnight Blue Mist with white stripes and white interior
428 has been warmed over with Cobra Jet heads, cam, compression bump....

65 Shelby GT350 (daily driver)
White with Blue Stripes Black interior
R suspension pieces, Torque thrusts

56 Ford Victoria 2 door
1/2 way restored
428 cobra jet, C6, drop spindles disc brakes, billet wheels
custom dash with autometer guages, Ferrari Yellow

There is my little collection-

·
Formerly known as 89 steeda
734 Posts
Brian,30,FoMoCo. 70 torino wagon 5.0 4v w/AOD ,9 inch with 3.00 gears.needs paint but built to drive! Great car for family of four.Pictures at www.torinocobra.com on last guest cars page.

·
Registered
10 Posts
1. 1965 Mustang 289 coupe, 320rwhp, C-4 (stock converter), 2:80 open end
1964 Galaxie 500 4-Door Fresh 260 with a mild cam, intake and carb (hey it makes for on hell of a parts hauler and can seat 7 easily)

2. Im 28 going on 13

3. Lamar Outdoor Advertising 7 years. Im the billboard monkey you see putting up signs

4. Reading, PA (Highest per capita murder rate in PA for 2002, hey at least we can lay claims to something)

·
Registered
5 Posts
My classic is a 66 Fastback with a 342" (5.0 based) stroker. The car has been reserected from a basket case to its current state of completeness over the last 13 years. I personally did all the work, with the exception of some internal engine stuff. This includes welding, bodywork, suspension, mechanical assemblies, and painting. At the track, its run low 13s at 111 mph on regular street radials. As for my age.. I bought a NEW 1965 Fastback GT Mustang at the young age of 22. Now, retired after a 33 year career in the Defense Department, I live in Maryland. My other toys include an 85 GT Mustang that was bought new and is being kept in a somewhat preserved state; and a classic Donzi sport boat (19' Hornet) which still has its original engine after 30 years.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a 1967 Cougar with a 302.....AFR 165, Comp 280H, Performer RPM, headers blah blah blah...rebuilt C4, Wilwood Disc brakes, fully restored interior, 3.80 posi.

Also,
1966 Mustang restored to factory specs...original owners (this is my parents car)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi I am Kyle from Baton Rouge, 25 ,

Yes, I am a Car Salesman

I am building my 67 coupe again.Restored in 86, 94 and now 02-3.
I like the one Tom Cruise drove in Vanilla Sky so I am going for that real clean look (no race car stuff) but I am considering an EFI and t-5 conversion, or do I put a small convertor and gears in it and quit whining about the revs

Any input appreciated

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm Bob, age 39, from Kansas City. I'm VP of a small manufacturing company that makes your dog & cats' Rabies Tags, as well as other livestock & veterinary tools.

This is "the clone":

:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bob,

I have a crush on your car!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rich, click on my photo albums in my signature, you can see all of her!!! RAY

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ron here... went passed the big 5 oooh a few years ago. Been drag racing for 3 years. Have done 2 ground up's. A 65 Coupe, and a 68 FB, both now sold, so I can concentrate and continue to upgrade the 65 below. Looking for 8.90's with the car on a 10 inch tire. I am an Account Manager for a Chicago based Telecom company. Whoopie, Telecom. I have held a NHRA Super Gas/ Super Comp (7.50-9.99) license since December 2000.

Ron

·
Registered
7 Posts
1. 1969 Sportsroof - 357C 11:1 comp, 8 inch rear, 2.73 gears, and rough tuning. Started from a dead, but complete, car sitting in a field, to an 80% finished car, to a stolen 40% finished car to a 90% finished car. Car has WAY too much money, but you will have to pull the keys from my cold, dead hands.
2. I am 19
3. For a living, I work for a large home interiors company doing much of their A/R work, some computer tech, and customer service.
4. I am from a beautiful place with AWFUL streets....San Diego. I will give you $50 if you can find a street in Mira Mesa that isn't FUBAR.

The car still receives a lot of hard earned money and I hope to run some boost in a built small block one of these days....after getting some disc brakes that is....and maybe making it capable of steering and handling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
68 coupe about to restore 302 bored 30 over ported and polished heads, bla bla bla, in high school and 17, my place of inployment is subway, carolina beach, nc

·
Registered
96 Posts
71 Mach 1 M - code 351C
Boss 351C poser, Tremec TKO II, 95 Cobra R wheels, road raced in the restomod process, getting a new frame and cage someday

Age 35

Naval Aviator

Displaced Oregonian living in Texas

Me going by at about 100 or so road racing with the local Porsche club.
Also have a 95 Volvo 960 with 302 / AODE installed
2k PSD F-250
71 Ranchero 500 351C / C4 for sale?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 64 fairlane, with a 260 in it that was my daily driver till i got my ranger. then we have a 67 F-100 with and 300c.i. I-6 in it. but ive got a 289 block sitting in the garage taht needs to be rebuilt, and have a edelbrock performance intake to go on it, with a holley 650cfm 4 barrel. I'm 17 and in highschool, live in houston, and work at a local guitar shop. this is my first post too, i heard about the site through another forum that i post on, and it looked pretty cool, so i thought id try it out. :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. 1967 Mustang Coupe
2. 18
3. Student
4. Dover De.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts