Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a big difference between different companies nozzles? I currently have a compucar kit waiting to be put on. I don't have any jets for it yet, the only place I can find jets it is going to cost about $60 or so to get new jets. I have found a couple of other places that sell new NOS style nozzles, and jets. With this I would be able to get the nozzle and jets for around $60 also. I was just wondering if there was an advantage of one type over the other, or are they all created equal pretty much? Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Alot of guys really like the NX nozzle...but I think they are all fairly close. Have you tried calling compucar directly for jets?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They quoted me $58.95 for the jet kit that has 90-125-150 jets... and then shipping on top of that.

·
Registered
286 Posts
That system works the best at 125 anyways so just order those jets only!

·
Registered
211 Posts
all nozzles are the same up to 125hp. i read that the n/x nozzle is better up and above 175hp we will find out as my starting jets are 175 and plan on running alot more. the only thing i did is swap the fittings on the nozzle to use nos instead of n/x pills

1 - 5 of 5 Posts