Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 GT and want to spray 75 hp. Which is safer for my baby, the Zex full throttle nitrous system or the Noszle system? Does anyone have any personal experience with either?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I 've just heard that Zex has more safety features than NX and is more reputable...they are probably interchangable and a matter of preference

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my mods include H-pipe w/ side mounted pipes, 70 mm t/b, k&n ram air system...I only plan on spraying 75hp and adding 3.73's

·
Registered
233 Posts
The Nozzle system only has jets for 100 and up, and is much more expensive. You can't go wrong with either NX or Zex with a 75 shot, NX is definately better for higher shots though.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm running a NOSzle kit on my 00 GT

I'm running a 125 shot on a stock engine since almost a year now and I'm very happy with this set up ! :)

I don't know much about the other brands or nitrous set up..

Clic on my signature for more photos.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The NX kit for direct port is much nicer in looks than the Nozzler from Nos. I can't seem to find a picture to show you but i seen it in a magazine. The NX kit has a new fuel rail that keeps both the fuel and nitrous in it. Much cleaner looking imo.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The NX kit for direct port is much nicer in looks than the Nozzler from Nos. I can't seem to find a picture to show you but i seen it in a magazine. The NX kit has a new fuel rail that keeps both the fuel and nitrous in it. Much cleaner looking imo.
Copycats. If it's a good or bad copy, only time will tell...

--Wes

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Definitely NX. If you don't go with NX, go with anything but NOS.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts