Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an excellent working Stage 1 EFI dry kit that I upgraded with 150HP jets and shims NO booster fuel pump I just ran a 255 lph in the tank. Also added 2nd bottle and a blown down tube which has never been used. PM me if interested, I can break down component list and provide pics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I thought I posted the price... $400 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

I'm quite a way from Jax... I'm between Tampa and Naples... Southwest of Jax.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the base kit is 05115-05, I have this plus extras, I've got the jets and fuel regulator shims to supply a 150 hp shot, you will need to supply the necessary fuel. Ive got a second bottle because when I went to the track I would run need a backup.

I am having a problem with my corral account which I will try to resolve with the admin, so I may not recieve PMs.

Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the base kit is 05115-05, I have this plus extras, I've got the jets and fuel regulator shims to supply a 150 hp shot, you will need to supply the necessary fuel. Ive got a second bottle because when I went to the track I would run need a backup.

I am having a problem with my corral account which I will try to resolve with the admin, so I may not recieve PMs.

Thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts