Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4258 Posts

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is it... lets keep it simple.

- Same rules apply as the classifieds ( http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=599348 ).

- Your location is REQUIRED (both city and state) as it is in the classifieds or your post will be deleted. Go to User CP and Edit Profile, there is a location box, fill out your city and state.

- As of right now this is for ONLY mustang car parts. No other makes or models and no vehicles. If you want to know if something can be posted, PM me first.

- Try to include a phone number or email address in your ad.

- If your intrested in a parts, PM/Email/Call the person. Please do notpost on here or this thread will be 20 pages long.

- If your item sells, click the
at the bottom left side of your post and tell me and ill will erase your post. Or atleast edit your post saying sold or something and i will delete it.

Any questions at all, dont be afraid to PM me.

SVT

·
Registered
571 Posts
For sale: 8.8 rear end fully assembled. 4 passes at track, 0 miles on street! moser 33 splines, c-clip eliminators, spool, precision 4.56 gears, TA cover, sandblasted, painted, welded tubes. located in westfield mass. asking $1300 bo. call me with any questions. 413 433 0550 anytime

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
stock E7 heads.

70K. Just takin' up space but I know someone will want them as soon as I throw them out. In Springfield, can meet elsewhere or you pick up. Not looking for much, just make an offer and take them.

GT rear bumper for Fox body - painted EP Vibrant Red on my '92 a couple years ago. Great condition from my show car. Replaced w/Cobra rear. $80/BO you pick up (can't fit it in the car to travel)

wtd: 255/40/17 tires - two of 'em

What'cha got?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
WTB: T/C rear

maybe on the look out for a 87-88 turbo coupe rear w/ 4 lug disc brakes in southern NH/ northern MA area. seeing whats out there to prepare for a swap in spring. if you have one at a reasonable price please email me at
[email protected] & maybe we can work something out.

Jay-

·
Registered
148 Posts
2 sets of 1 3/4 longtubes for fox body: T-5 and Auto and 2 MAF meters for 30lbs

2 sets of 1 3/4 longtubes for fox body: T-5 and Auto

Both have 3 inch ball and flange.

T-5 set is MAC True Fit, $150

Auto set may be MAC?, $125

C&L 76 meter and elbo for 30lbs, $125

FMS 70 meter for 30lbs, $100

May still have C&J 73 meter(only) and 24lbs injectors also?

Call Joe at 508-326-7165 in Eastern MA.

Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
681 Posts
WTB 75-80MM TB. for 36LB. injectors

Seems Pro-M is out of buisness, and I was told it would be a 4-6 week wait for a Granatelli. Anyone have a GOOD used or new one for sale ? PM me.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
WTB: Stock 94/95 Cobra/Mustang GT coolant tube. For those who may have one but are not sure it is the black metal tube that goes into the block near the thermostat and the other end has the two outlets to connect your heater core hoses near the firewall

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Michael Plummer

·
Registered
803 Posts
mac 2.5 h pipe strut tower brace 94-98 cars

the h-pipe is a mac piece has some surface rust and there was a crack under the ball flange that was welded but it still seals fine though. 75 bucks or best offer.. the strut tower brace is an aftermarket one i cant remember who makes it but it will fit around most aftermarket intakes. i had a trickflow on my car and there was plenty of room around it. 50 bucks takes it......

1 - 20 of 4258 Posts