Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's coming ? We all know this is an awesome race. Looks like the best weather in the 3 years I've been racing. Maybe a 10 second Factory Stock pass will be put down by someone ;)

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Will be watching the finals on Sunday, and perhaps even make it there to see the final round of qualifying Saturday.

Good luck Tommy.

·
Registered
277 Posts
when is it

·
Registered
777 Posts
Leslie goes 10.96!! lol....j/k Have fun and good luck to all!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wanted to go Sunday but have to settle for Saturday. Should be fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
NMRA Saturday 3rd Oct pics

Hey y'all,

Had a great cruise down from Fort Knox to NMRA Bowling Green. Saturday turned out be be a great day to go. Sun was shining, cars were racing, and cars were showing. Lots of people mingling, bartering for used toys, and buying up the expensive 6.00 sandwiches.

Here are some pics I've taken and posted on photobucket.

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z306/my2005stanggt/NMRA Bowling Green 2009/

Check me out on Facebook:salute:

·
Registered
406 Posts
From StangTV:

http://www.stangtv.com/forum/nmra-bowling-green-finals-2009-coverage-5921-4.html

"Tommy Godfrey took on John Leslie Jr in the semi finals of Factory Stock. Tommy would continue is dominance with a 11.042 @ 120.80 mph to Leslie's 11.242 @ 118.22 mph. Matt Amrine takes the bye win with a 11.303 @ 120.36 mph. In the finals, Godfrey took on Amrine, who spun off the line, giving the win to Godfrey with a 11.120 @ 120.36 mph to Amrine's 11.201 @ 120.10 mph."

·
Blame Canada!!!!!!
7,654 Posts
Awsome! Tommy when you and Justin decide to get rid of that engine I'll be needing the specks!;):rofl:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Congrats Tommy!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tommy I heard there were some tear downs were u one
Nope for once I was spared. LOL. There's nothing left to look at. Louie and John had an intake off with a visual inspection of the heads basically, nothing major. I ran an 11.03 in the 1st round and then an 11.07 on my bye run in round 2. Round 2 I had my shot at the 10.999 pass but I screwed up so no go.:livid:

Also in the 3rd qualifier I had the Nittos on the car but I had to shut down the run because the car was lean. But I did run a 7.09 to the 1/8 on that pass. So it would have beaten my previous 11.18 on those tires.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
thats amazing that factory stock is running that quick, congrats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts