Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure the answer has been posted a hundred times before, but I can't find it in the search function.....

Who has an opinion on the better alround performing tire out of the Nitto and BFG Drag Radials?

Thanks,

·
Registered
69 Posts
i run 1.5 60's with my nittos..
i got a bud who runs the same on bfs

he runs 8lbs and i run 10 lbs of air.

hope that helps a little

·
Registered
372 Posts
If the car see's any street duty I would go with the Nitto's. They are the best rain tire I have ever had and they last twice as long as the BFG's. Don't try and run your BFG's in the rain, you might die.:)

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
The BFG DR's most of us have used in the past were of the Comp TA variety. The 325X50X15 the fast guys run are that variety. This spring they are bringing some new sizes to the market (18's for sure and maybe others), and I believe they will be the G Force DR's. If so, they may have a different tread pattern which might be a little better in the wet. They have been making the G Force DR's for a while in import sizes, sounds like they are expanding that line up. A lot os us are eagerly awaiting these new tires for street use maybe. I'm sure Nitto will bring some new sizes also to compete.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts