Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got two Nitto 555's for sale. They are 245/45/17 and are brand new still in the plastic wrap from the manufacturer. Looking to get $230 for these. Let me know if interested.

Note:These are Nitto 555 Extreme's not R's. Treadwear is the 300 instead of the R's at 100.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Im interested.

Price w/Shipping to 49106

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM Sent. I just realized these are not the Nitto R's which only have treadwear rating of 100. These are the Nitto 555 Extreme's that have a rating of 300. Just wanted to clear that up.

Direct from Nitto's website
The NT555 is a summer-oriented ultra-high performance street tire designed with the performance driver in mind. With one of the largest contact patches available, the NT555 provides superior traction and reliable handling - without sacrificing tread life. Both tread pattern and compounds were optimized for dry performance. The highly rigid tread blocks provide stability while prolonging the life of the tire. The NT555 will get you off the line quicker, provide stability in the straights and confidence in the corners.

Performance Rating: W
UTQG Treadwear: 300
Traction: A
Temperature: A

·
Registered
858 Posts
I'm also interested! Please send a price with shipping to 72032 please!

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sent PM.

Still for sale.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paypal $275 to [email protected] by the end of the day and you will have them at your house before Friday.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Not trying to be an ass, but you can get a pair of these straight from discounttire for cheaper, I think you may be asking a little much.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got these for $122 a piece. If someone is semi-local i would be willing to meet you to eliminate shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts