Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have it? I'm looking for a wet system because i don't wan't to change my injectors. I'm looking for a 125 rwhp gain. Do you guys think that this kit with the 175hp jet can give me this? Thanks?

P.S: I don't wan't a nos bigshot or something that can be jetted at 300hp. I'm stupid enough to try it. It's like putting a bag of candy in front of a kid. What do you think that will happen?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yup, I've got it. Works pretty good. For a 125rwhp gain you will probably have to go with the 150 shot. On the dyno with a 125 shot I picked up 111rwhp. On my car it makes retarded torque. Jumped from 326lbft NA to 502lbft, but that's with AFR 185's and a cam, and some other junk:) I think you'll be happy with it, NW has finally come out with their own accessories too, like bottle heaters etc...

·
Registered
58 Posts
ive also got the TNW plate, havent dynoed it yet but im safely running a 150 shot on a stock motor. it runs just fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
ok ok, it ran fine, i had the bottle up a little high on pressure (1250) and it sprayed a bit too much and leaned it out. Even with a blown head gasket i can still drive the car. Its been 3 weeks now and still no problems other than ****ty gas mileage.
Keep in mind that if i had a better fuel pump, im using the stock one, it wouldnt have done that.

·
Registered
186 Posts
up to 1250?... for one ur a dumbass for having the pressure up that high.. and second.. how did you do that without a heater? you and perry wonder why you get no respect around us.. this is proof

·
Registered
42 Posts
ive also got the wet plate set up, i love mine, its the 2 stage kit. ive had it on 4 mustangs,all had bone stock motors(and fuel systems) i have it jetted at 175h.p. one stage 75hp and the other 100h.p. but i have them wired up to both hit at once.
oh yeah and i ran 11* timing, but its best to start low and go up and keep reading the plugs.

im lucky with mine in a way, my kit is older so it requires a fuel pressure regulator in between the shrader valve and solenoid so i can tune it as rich or lean as i want, i believe that mine is supposed to be at 7 1/2p.s.i. for a 175 shot. but dont worry about that because im pretty sure the new kits dont have it.

i had a 92lx vert aod with basic bolt on's and this kit, i never ran it at the track but im guessing it ran mid 12's since i ate my friends 97 camaro ss by about 6-7 carlengths and he was running mid to low 13's at the time.

i didnt see if you had an automatic or a 5-speed, if its a 5-speed your (stock)clutch might not hold 500lbs of torque??

in short, get this kit, YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!

p.s. Nitrous ALWAYS adds more torque than horsepower!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
z28killernkc said:
up to 1250?... for one ur a dumbass for having the pressure up that high.. and second.. how did you do that without a heater? you and perry wonder why you get no respect around us.. this is proof
we had it up to 1250 from having it in the bath tub full of hot water before we left:evil: , im far different from perry though, he gets no respect and i get a bad name from being his friend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts