Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a few questions, I am getting my Zex nitrous kit installed soon. I was wondering whats the best place to mount the bottle and conceal it, also where can i mount the guages, I have a oil pressure guage, nitrous pressure and fuel pressure guage, I dont want to mount it on the A pillar. Does anyone have any guages for sale, i already have the oil pressure guage. If you all have pictures of your install please email them or post them.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Id Post Pics But Theres Really nothing to See except a bottle in the Trunk :D:D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
veech said:
Id Post Pics But Theres Really nothing to See except a bottle in the Trunk :D:D
I was hoping someone here created a better way to conceal the bottle and also the other options on mounting the guages besides the A pillar.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've heard of people putting the bottle where the spare tire goes, but then you'll have no tire in case you have a flat.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I've heard of people putting the bottle where the spare tire goes, but then you'll have no tire in case you have a flat.
You could always put a continental kit on your mustang. :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Umm,
What size Bottles Are you Guys Mounting uner the Seat/Spare ?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Did you want to conceal the gauges also, or just get them off the pillar?

As for the bottle, you don't really have many options. NOS makes bottles as small as 1lb. You could get 2 2lb bottles and T them off but that doesn't give you much of a supply.Link to bottle sizes

I would just put the 10lb in the trunk, but I guess I wouldn't be the right person to ask since I have 2 right where you can't miss them. :D

Eric

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Eric, you weren't going for the subtle look were you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts