Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been thinking of running a zex wet kit on my notch to see what its capable of,i have a 10 lb zex bottle and thats it,i found a zex wet kit with everything except the bottle,ive never used n20 on anything before,i no basicly whats needed ie timing,plugs,etc... can some one explain about the fuel system part of the install? my cars got a holley dp 750 on it with a holley blue pump,what do i pull my fuel from for the n20? will my blue pump be good for say a 125 shot? basicly need a walk through how to put fuel to the kit,and what type of regulater to run? if some one has installed a wet kit what have you done? my car has stock fuel tank with stock pick up from the fuel inj set up that was on the car as a 4 banger,i removed the pump and used hard line hose clamped to the pickup into the tank with rubber hose connecting the pickup to my hard line,basicly made one of the pickups you can buy for over $100. any help you guys could give will be great! another off topic ? i just installed my c4 which is stock besides a shift kit,it now has a stock convertor but im ordering a b&m 2500 stall,will my stock convertor be ok with the juice for now? will the b&m be fine when i deside to get it? THANKS

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
first off, the juice will make your converter flash higher (which might just work right into the grand scheme nicely). you will want a second fuel system dedicated to the N20 system... the blue MIGHT be up to the task (motor and juice), but i wouldnt trust it. personally, this is what i would do... add another pickup to your tank, so you can add a mechanical pump to the motor, then run the carb off the mechanical pump and have the blue run the N20 fuel only.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.