Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is a blue Ranger with the grey cloth split bench seat interior. It has the 3.0 V6 with a 5 speed. No rust on body but it does have some dents. It has working AC, cruise, am/fm cassette radio, sliding rear window, and aluminum tool box in bed. It is a standard cab with a long bed. It has the deer hoof aluminum rims with excellent shape tires. It has a Draw-Tite hitch and a 1 7/8" ball in bumper with the wiring adaptor allready installed.

New parts:

clutch, slave cylinder, 4.0 radiator, all hoses, belt, tune up parts, alternator(new, not rebuilt), clear headlights and turn signals, fan, fan clutch, and load leveler shocks in back(have good standard shocks that goes with truck).

Truck has 149,000 miles but does not burn or leak any fluids. It is the smoothest running truck I have ever owned. I changed all the fluids except power steering. The interior is in great shape, no tears in seats and no cracks in dash. Air blows cold, cruise works, everything works perfect. I have driven it between Iowa to Alabama twice recently with no problems. It gets low 20's on the highway. It has two spare tires.

It will need a thermostat, it was new but has stuck open and has to have radiator blocked with cardboard when it is cold, below 50. I may put a new one in if I get the time before it sells. I have used Mobil 1 synthetic oil in it since I have owned it. Engine is clean inside.

Need to sell to pay debts and get a four cylinder truck that is cheaper on gas. I am asking $3,000 OBO, cash offers preferred but would take postal money orders.

I am in Grant, Alabama which is near Huntsville and Guntersville. E mail me at [email protected] for more info that you want to know. Sorry, don't have pictures and can't put them on this computer. I will try to get some somehow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts