Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Triston and I am new to the Corral! I am a Tuner at a new shop in Paris, WI! We are just off the interstate in between Milwaukee and Chicago. I would just like to let anyone know if you have any EFI management or tuning questions, would be interested in getting tuned, need consultation on your build or just interested in seeing what kind of numbers your Mustang is putting down don't hesitate to contact us!

Triston
DynoSource Performance

Stay Tuned!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Triston,

Ed from Janesville here and getting ready to build a all motor stroker this winter and will be using either the Pro M or Holley Dominator systems. Can you tune these? I am about an hour from your shop. GREAT to see this and have someone so close.

[email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rats, got me all excited for a moment when I read Midwest and Paris. But I'm in Paris, IL. About 4 hrs south of Chicago. Oh well...

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Looks like he posted and bailed....lol.
it would seem to me that if I were to start a new thread site and trying to get my name out I would be checking it at least once per day. it could have been the brown pops talking that day. Lol! hell that's when I do some of my longest rants.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
What is a brown pop?

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
one and done! he must be SOOOOo busy, he cant get back to the 'puter.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Canted347, how are those P38's working for you?
I love my heads. Remember, they are the P38 predicessor though. When the P38's came out I did contact Kaase and they told me that they are pretty much identical. Rear end is pulled now and waiting for the replacement from Jeff88coupe. Should be a bad ass 8.8 when i get it. Hopefully no more ####ty 60's.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Alright, thanks for that information. Due any of them tune with the new Holley Dominator/Terminator stuff?

What are you having done to your differential? I jut bought a 33 Spline Moser setup for mine with a Locker, AFCO rear shocks, Steeda ARB and going to install a Swar Bar for support with my GW Lowers and Track Link if I can get it to work (Track Link might not clear) with the Swar Bar setup. I want to try and get in the 1.20 ranges this time around. Was a 1.40 type the last setup.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Alright, thanks for that information. Due any of them tune with the new Holley Dominator/Terminator stuff?
Im not 100% sure on that.
What are you having done to your differential?

Stock fox body width 8.8" housing
Moser 35 spline 4 lug axles with 1/2" 3" long studs
Moser 35 spline spool
Moser C-clip eliminators
3.90 gear set
Aluminum 8.8 rearend girdle with bearing support
large Ford 8.8 pinion flange (stock F150 for use with a 1350 U-joint on the driveshaft)
Wilwood 4 lug Dynolite pro series brakes (part # 140--2783-b)
Baseline Suspensions Pro-Launch 1 UCA's
HAL/QA1 single adjustable drag shocks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, owner here of DynoSource and it was brought to my attention (thanks Ed) that Triston didn't get back to you all... my apologies!

Please feel free to call me to discuss your needs.

Respectfully,
-Harold
Tel: 847-769-1915

1 - 20 of 22 Posts