Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and was wanting to know about any up comeing meets for members in the Warrensburg-Kansas City, Mo area. I have just bought my first Mustang in April, it is a 1999 White GT. I have done several mods to it already, including:

35th Ann. Gauage Bazel, 35th Ann. Trunck Lid Trim, Hood Scoop, TYC Euro Black Tail Lights, 2 Dual Chamber Flowmaster Exhaust, Moved the Spolier Back, Classic Design Body Kit w/DynoMax Side Exhaust, Bullitt Interior (Door Locks, Headlight Knob, Ac Knobs, shifter Knob), and Short Throw Shifter. Many More Mods to come.

I hope to be able to meet some of you all soon. This lookslike a great site to be a part of.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Premium Member
19,814 Posts
Welcome! Our next mid-west/KC monthly meeting is this Saturday and the next autocross event is this Sunday at the Arrowhead/Kaufmann stadium, parking lot "A". The paddock/pit area is in lot B.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome. I can't make the meeting this weekend but please keep me posted. I am a college student and work almost every weekend but if I know a head of time then I can get off work. Again, thank you for the welcome.

Jason

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Jason,

our next meeting is July 6th in Overland Park, KS. keep an eye out for my post I'll have it out some time after this weekend. I have it setup but don't want to post the info until after this next meeting this weekend.

I hope to see you and next months meeting and tell your other mustang friends about our meetings. I hope to have a group of fellow Mustanger comimg up from Springfield at our next meeting in July.

Again welcome!

C U L8R,
Kyle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.