Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Son and I are finishing up the wiring on our 89 Hatch. We have an Edelbrock plate system, and plan to run a 150 shot. We had a NOS brand 2-stage controller, but couldn’t get it to cycle both the fuel and nitrous solenoids (it would only cycle the nitrous). They sent me a new controller, but same issue, so I ended up buying the Edelbrock controller. The Edelbrock controller doesn’t appear to have a built in window switch to shut the nitrous down before the rev limiter kicks in. I ended up buying a separate window switch, which according to the directions, uses a ground as the output/interrupt circuit. I’m struggling to figure where to install it in the system since it interrupts a ground? I could install it on the ground to the controller, but if it interrupts the controller, I think the controller will reset with a 20 second delay and start over? The NOS controller had a built in window switch that interrupted the trigger wire to the micro switch. Anyone here have a separate window switch in series with a controller, and if so, how did you wire it?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts