Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just wanted to say that I love mustang GT's. Yesterday I went out and purchased a 2000 silver GT with only 24,000 miles on the clock and was completely stock. I have to say that this car feels so incredibly solid and fast compared to my old camaro, and I think I'm going to be a ford guy the rest of my life. Well anyway, I'm already interested in mods. My plans are to supercharge it, but not right now, so I plan on putting in 3.73 gears and full exhaust with headers. Is this a good place to start with modifications?? Also does a CAI do anything worthwhile on a mustang? What about larger throttle body and mass air flow meters? I want to run high 12's if possible N/A before I go supercharged, and would full exhaust, intake, slicks, and gears get me there? Sorry about all the questions, and I know I could search but I have so many questions that I thought it would be better to post. Any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
729 Posts
pick one subject at a time and search you will find a load of info on here CAI is not worth much if anything MAF will be needed possibly in the future depending on mods. 3:73 is a good gear for a blown car 4:10's if your staying N/A get the rear end beefed up and throw some slicks with the 3:73 subframes and some good control arms and you should be close to the 12's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts