Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you guys have seen the new intake for the 5.4L's that Modular Performance is selling, but it's soooo nice. Anyway, the company that actually makes that is called Sullivan Performance Products. They have a new website I just found and wanted to share it with you guys.

These guys are serious, mod motors is all they do. They have an intake coming out for the 4.6's (like less than half the price of the Reichard stuff) that can use an EFI Spyder Elbow or other throttle body types (see pic below).

They make all kinds of way cool stuff, top notch, high-quality.

Check out this 5.4L on thier homepage and tell me that's not a thing of beauty:

Are those valve covers F'in sweet or what?

Anyway, I know you guys will go as crazy over this stuff as I am so I wanted to share it with you. Here's their URL:

http://www.sullivanperformance.com

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
This is borderline advertising in my book. I'll move this to Modular Tech just so the guys there can ohh and ahh over it. If you want to advertise for a business, please contact Chris Ihara ([email protected])

Thanks,

Carson

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry, wasn't trying to break any rules or cause problems. I'm not associated with them in any way. I just love the mod motor stuff and am happy to see more players on the field, plus their intake is 1/2 to 1/3 the cost of what's currently out there, so it will save us all some money.

Thought others would be happy to see it also.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Too bad they don't have a 4.6 2V to 5.4 2V swap fuelie intake available. Not too keen on putting a carb on a Mod engine. Good to see another company supporting our engines though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Their manifold will work with both a carb and EFI using a Spyder elbow or any other EFI elbow that will bolt to a 4150 carb flange. I believe they are coming out with their own elbow that will fit under the hood on a 4.6 mustang.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
powermod said:
Too bad they don't have a 4.6 2V to 5.4 2V swap fuelie intake available. Not too keen on putting a carb on a Mod engine. Good to see another company supporting our engines though.
You might try sending them an email. If it's a product that might have some demand, I'm sure they'd be open to the possibility. I mean all companies are out to make money, if there's a need to fill, they should be interested.

They are making some pretty cool stuff and the good part is that their prices seem pretty reasonable, unlike most other mod motor stuff, it's sky-high at least when it first comes out.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Induction Concepts said:
Their manifold will work with both a carb and EFI using a Spyder elbow or any other EFI elbow that will bolt to a 4150 carb flange. I believe they are coming out with their own elbow that will fit under the hood on a 4.6 mustang.
Yeah, but I'm talking about a 5.4 SOHC engine swap intake that will use the Ford factory (w/some mods, of course) EFI setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts